- Exciting News for Strong Solutions and Paramount Health Directions!!!
- Marijuana/Cannabis Use By Our Teenagers. Harmless or Cause For Concern?
- A “Must Do List For Your Family This Summer?
- How can we have a Happy Holiday with our loved ones?
- What does Thanksgiving mean in our Families and to our Children?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Do you know when to keep your lips zipped??? I seem to be on a big “Boundary” kick with my clients. One of the topics that commonly comes up is “What do I do when I’m asked a personal … Continue reading
It’s very difficult to write brief summary about boundaries because the issue is so complex. In doing so (keeping it simple is my style) I’d like to point out that our boundaries define who we are in our relationships. They … Continue reading
Every counselor or therapist I know encourages their clients to “set boundaries” in their relationships. I agree that healthy relationships involve each person being clear about their boundaries. It sounds good…but is sometimes very difficult to do. The patterns we … Continue reading