- Exciting News for Strong Solutions and Paramount Health Directions!!!
- Marijuana/Cannabis Use By Our Teenagers. Harmless or Cause For Concern?
- A “Must Do List For Your Family This Summer?
- How can we have a Happy Holiday with our loved ones?
- What does Thanksgiving mean in our Families and to our Children?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
There is a lot of material to be written about depression. My earlier posts have focused on many topics. I’ve covered general information about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (please go here if you’d like to read William Strong Denver Therapist on … Continue reading
If you’re wondering if you could possibly be depressed, here is a good test for you to take. Please go here to take the Beck’s Depression Inventory. It’s not uncommon for a person to be very surprised by their score … Continue reading
Last week I pointed out that one common characteristic of depression is a struggle in identifying what is “fun” or brings “joy” in a persons life. We could ask which came first…the difficulty having fun or the depression? The desire … Continue reading