- Exciting News for Strong Solutions and Paramount Health Directions!!!
- Marijuana/Cannabis Use By Our Teenagers. Harmless or Cause For Concern?
- A “Must Do List For Your Family This Summer?
- How can we have a Happy Holiday with our loved ones?
- What does Thanksgiving mean in our Families and to our Children?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I am asking my clients and readers to become very specific about just what change, or pattern shift, they’d like to make to improve their life or relationships. In being “Solution Focused” we need to know what we are trying … Continue reading
Have you had your yearly physical? Do you have a Primary Care Physician? If not, please take some action on this. Treat your self like a “Loved One”!!! Several weeks ago I posted the suggestion to make sure you’re up … Continue reading
Hello…now that Labor Day weekend is behind us, and temperatures are starting to cool, we know that the holidays aren’t far off. In the upcoming months, I’ll be posting several suggestions about how we can all enjoy this years winter … Continue reading
Carrying around something from the past that you “can’t let go of” can really make life more difficult!!! I call it having gum stuck to your shoe. Carrying around a past disappointment, betrayal, violation or hurtful family occurrence can have … Continue reading